Quality Invisalign Dentist in Seminole, FL
Top-Rated Invisalign Dentist in Seminole, FL
Clear aligners are one of today’s most popular and frequently requested orthodontic treatments with millions of Americans currently enjoying the benefits of invisible aligners. Aligners offer orthodontic patients the same, or close to the same, orthodontic results as traditional metal braces but with added convenience and discretion. No metal brackets or wires are required! Due to these added benefits, clear aligners are one of America’s most popular orthodontic treatment options today. Our team at Seminole Premier Dental is certified in clear aligner therapy to help patients achieve the beautiful results of traditional braces, with no brackets or wires required.
Clear aligners leverage a series of clear aligners as opposed to metal hardware that gradually move the teeth into their desired final position. Even from a conversational distance, clear aligners are difficult to detect and appear invisible. A huge convenience that clear aligners offer is that they are removable, giving the patients the ability to take them out when they eat. However, aligners should be worn as often as possible to help patients get the best possible results from their treatment.
In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, clear aligners offer patients:
- Convenient Brushing and Flossing — Clear aligners offer patients the added convenience of not having brackets and wires to brush and floss around, making maintaining strong oral hygiene easier. Clear aligners are removable, so patients can continue their normal oral health regimen while undergoing orthodontic care.
- Discretion — Traditional metal braces are very apparent, and some patients may prefer an added level of discretion either due to school stigmas or the professional environment. Clear aligners are virtually invisible, and are difficult to detect even at a conversational distance. If you’re an orthodontic patient looking for a discreet orthodontic solution, clear aligners are likely the best orthodontic treatment option for you!
- More Nutritional Options — Unlike with traditional metal braces, clear aligners are fully removable, and therefore do not involve any dietary restrictions. You can eat whatever you please with clear aligners, but hard candies and sugary foods should general be avoided whether or not you’re an orthodontic patient.
- Increased Comfort — Traditional metal braces may not be the most comfortable orthodontic treatment option for most patients. Clear aligners offer an added level of comfort by not involving any hardware or metal, making them a comfortable and convenient orthodontic solution.
- Act As A Mouthguard — Invisible aligners also double as a mouthguard at night, which is especially helpful for patients who tend to grind their teeth at night. Aligners help to provide a layer of protection against harmful night time teeth grinding with their plastic construction.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment solution that has been helping patients achieve a straighter smile for years, and our team at Seminole Premier Dental is certified in this revolutionary treatment option to help our patients take advantage of this remarkable orthodontic solution. Speak with our team today to book an Invisalign consultation!
The Clear Aligners System
Clear aligners leverage a series of plastic trays that gradually move your teeth into their desired final position. They apply gentle pressure to the teeth to gradually fill spaces and correct gaps in the teeth, and result in a perfectly straight smile. These aligners are also paired with software that allows our team to monitor the progression of your orthodontic treatment, making for an added level of accuracy with aligner therapy. Aligners should be worn as much as possible, except for eating or brushing, and should also be worn at night. Every two weeks, each aligner set is replaced with a new set of trays, and this process continue for six to twelve months, depending on each patient’s exact treatment timeline.
Maintaining Oral Health With Aligners
One of the largest conveniences of Invisalign aligners is that they can be easily removed, which makes eating and brushing your teeth easy! Given that there are no brackets or wires to brush around, patients are able to better cover the whole of their tooth surface, making for a complete clean. Aligners should also be very gently brushed to keep them clean while wearing then.
Invisalign also offers Invisalign Teen, which offers aligner trays designed especially for teens. Given the social dynamics and stigmas of high school, teens may often prefer the added discretion that Invisalign offers.
A Revolutionary Treatment Option for All Ages
Invisalign is a convenient, discreet, and affective orthodontic treatment option that can help both teen and adult patients receive incredible orthodontic care without the use of brackets and wires. Our team at Seminole Premier Dental is certified in this patient-favorite orthodontic treatment option, and has been helping patients straighten their teeth with clear aligners for years. Speak with our team today to learn if Invisalign is the right orthodontic treatment solution for you!